Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm Not Done.

So I haven't updated in quite some time. That's because, with the whole finals thing and then moving onto Christmas shopping, combined with other stuff, I haven't had time to sit down and really go through any Showcases or anything like that. So the project is going to be postponed until after the holidays I guess.

However, I do have time to put up posts about more recent things. Comics of the past few years are much easier to read than the Showcases, due to them
a) being in color
b) different writing styles.

So I'll be posting some mini-reviews maybe?

Or not.

I'll try to get in a few mentions, though. The list keeps getting revised, but for now I'm pretty sure I've finally hashed out what I do and don't want to follow (war comics, for instance, have failed to grab my attention enough to justify me buying things like the Unknown Soldider and Enemy Ace anytime soon).

No comments: